Poole Partnership Management Board
At this time of change the Partnership will continue to play a key role in shaping the way that agencies work together effectively to deliver efficiencies and continue to improve quality of life for Poole.
The Board has identified 3 “Step Change” Projects for 2011-14 to develop new ways of interagency working and achieve lasting change:
- Meeting the needs of complex families
- Reducing the harm caused by domestic violence
- Improving quality of life in Bourne Estate
Other areas where the Partnership has a particular role in adding value are:
- Health and Wellbeing agenda
- Developing the localism agenda
- Keep a watching brief on key issues affecting quality of life in Poole
Shaping Poole Survey
This presentation shows that satisfaction has increased and there have been significant gains regarding crime figures.
Story of Poole JSNA
This presentation is about the partnership role in the development of the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA).
Bourne Estate 'Step Change' Project
This presentation includes many good news stories and photographs to explain and illustrate the very positive outcomes of a 'StepChange' project.
Strengthening the Community
This presentation outlines opportunities for developing localism in Poole.